24599-1 Application Engineer III
Jersey City, NJ
6 months (Contract to Hire)
Rate: $100/hr. on W2
Citizens/GCs (since this is a contract to hire position)
Interview process: Hacker Rank test followed by in person / Skype
The role is to be part of IaaS and related middleware engineering teams responsible for design, development and support of IaaS and Middleware services using DevOps automation technologies. You’ll be working closely with middleware and infrastructure engineering teams as well as application development teams.
• Between 5 and 10 years of professional software development experience in Java or Python
• Experience with DevOps and automating infrastructure (Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, etc) considered a big plus.
• Experience utilizing NoSQL and New SQL solutions is a plus
• Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres etc.
• Familiar with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Development experience producing and consuming RESTFul apis.
• Experience setting up continuous integration tools Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.
• Experience with applying software engineering techniques and practices to the automation of development infrastructure and server orchestration considered a big plus.
• Experience with software test automation practice and principles and technologies
• Junit/PyUnit, FitNesse, cucumber etc.
Team Lead Experience required**
IaaS REST web-services developers
• Java or Python
• Mongo (nice to have)
• REST API development (nice to have)
• Ansible (nice to have)