Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits, including health and wellness programs. Work in a collaborative team environment, where you can share ideas and grow.
Cyber Security Engineer / Network Security Administrator (Permanent Full-time)
- Provide security recommendations for OS, Networks, applications, hardware, etc.
- Involved with IT security controls, data encryption, risk management, and threats to IT security.
- Utilize knowledge of system configuration, administration, and patching.
- Ensure that firewalls, anti-virus/malware, and other security tools are configured correctly.
- Utilize security products and provide mentoring or junior team members.
- Analyze and document processes related to security practices and testing.
- 5+ years of relevant network administration and cyber security experience
- Knowledge of NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, and/or ISO 27001 preferred
- Exposure to IT security tools such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and/or authentication
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in IT related field preferred (not required)