- Responsible for designing application security solutions which enforce security consistently across internally/externally developed, commercial-off-the-shelf and cloud-based applications.
- Conduct code review activities and work with other development and project teams to remediate any security concerns.
- Design and code application security solutions which enforce security consistently across internally/externally developed applications
- Perform application security architecture reviews
- Participate in design reviews with Development and Project Teams; develop and communicate application security design plans
- Create/develop security related code
- Provide future strategic and tactical plans which affect application security environments and initiatives
- Deploy application security tools and technologies in support of brand initiatives and in support of enhancing overall security posture
- 4 years minimum of software development experience
- 1 year minimum experience in application security
- Experience with software vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Fortify)
- Experience with high level programming languages (e.g., Java, .NET (C#), C, C++)
- Experience with web application development (e.g., ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP)
- Experience with generally accepted information security practices and regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX)
- Experience (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with credit card technologies, back office systems, polling technologies and audio systems would be extremely beneficial.
- Prior Retail Technology experience preferred.
- Ability to rotate "on call" for technical or service challenges which have been escalated beyond our helpdesk(s) regarding store down, critical call assistance or company user request assistance required. The rotation requires work during non-corporate business hours including nights and weekends.
- Must be available for job-related light travel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or combination or prior work experience in the field of information security