The Cybersecurity Technician will be responsible for coordinating IT SOX testing; partnering closely with the Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Audit and Corporate SOX teams to ensure SOX IT compliance
Additional responsibilities include the coordination of efforts across multiple departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines Manage Policy Exceptions, assisting Senior Management in defining the control objectives and monitoring compliance efforts.
- The Cyber Security Technician will work under the IT General Controls and will work with the Internet Tech Team
- Work with Business Units across the organization and document processes in an efficient manner
- Documenting Sarbanes-Oxley testing results and/or findings, including the gathering and organizing of documentation or evidence collected
- Ensuring all issues and findings are documented and tracked within a single repository
- Reporting issues or deficiencies found during testing
- Providing administrative and technical support for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Assisting in the development and documentation of Business Continuity plans and process
- Providing administrative and technical support for GRC Team functions in the areas of: PCI, Risk Management, Store Assessments, IT Policy & Procedures and Incident Response
- 2 years related experience in the field of information security.
- Experience working with PCI (SOX & HIPAA a plus)
- Prior Retail Technology experience preferred.
- Prior Quick Service Restaurant experience, a plus.
Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or
Combination or prior work experience in the field of information security