As an IS/Cyber Security professional, this is an unique opportunity to apply your expertise to impact the security strategy and technology decisions for a highly respected, stable and growing financial services company. Some of the responsibility in this position include:
The skills and experience needed to be successful in this position include:
- Work with senior management in developing and supporting security program strategy
- Track information regarding security incidents, intrusion events,warnings and threat indicators
- Proactively identify and analyze internal and external threats, malware, and unauthorized access.
- Perform root cause analysis, make and implement recommendations on improvements
- Collaborate with technology and business stakeholders regarding privacy and security
- Keep abreast of evolving security developments and implications for cloud, mobile, access control and virtualization
- Documents all activities during an incident and provides leadership with status updates during the life cycle of the incident.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Cyber/IT Security in enterprise environments.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) technologies such as: Snort, Wireshark, Security Onion.
- Understanding of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
- Foundational networking skills in routing, switching, firewalls, TCP/IP, VLANs and VPNs and Unified Threat Management (UTM) technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux Virtualization, encryption and PKI technologies
- At least one CISSP, CEH, SANS and/or similar professional security certifications required.
We welcome hearing from you and talking about how this position can elevate your career to the next level.