Information Security Analyst - Queens NY
Our Client is a very successful Financial Services organization located in Queens NY. We are seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their team.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for the technical oversight of the information security technology portfolio and assists in the delivery of the overall information security program. The Information Security Analyst is a hands-on technologist, a subject matter expert for all information security platforms and plays a lead role in developing the Bank’s information security architecture as well as investigating information security events.
The Information Security Analyst takes a central role in actively promoting a culture of information security throughout the organization. The Information Security Analyst advises senior management on emerging vulnerabilities and newly introduced risks to Bank systems, and takes a proactive approach in continually assessing the security of Bank systems throughout their lifecycle, providing recommendations for enhancing security and adapting to new threats and vulnerabilities. The Information Security Analyst reports to the Information Security Officer
A minimum of three years’ experience in the Information Security field are required. Experience in the banking sector a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership for all information security platforms.
- Participate in the administration of all information security technology platforms, ensuring that technologies are optimally configured and maintained to provide maximum uptime and protection to firm information systems.
- Responding to information security related incidents.
- Participate in developing and managing information security programs, including, but not limited to; information security awareness, vulnerability management, change management.
- Assist in risk management.
- Play a primary role in the selection of new information security technologies.
- Conduct regular technical risk assessments of systems and infrastructure.
- Actively participate in the maintenance and development of the Information Security Management System.
- Promote a culture of information security across all business units.
Competitive Salary and comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, pension, life insurance and 401(k).
US Citizens or Valid US Green Card Holders Only
Full-time position. No opportunities for consultants or contractors.