Great opportunity at a growing company with good work/life balance and a family feel!
Network Analyst / Network Administrator - Cisco/LAN/WAN/VOIP/Security
(Permanent Hire or Temp-to-Hire opportunities)
The Network Analyst / Network Administrator - Cisco/LAN/WAN/VOIP/Security ensures that IT network infrastructure is stable, efficient, and secure.
· Installs, supports, and maintains networking and telecom equipment throughout the company, within in a team environment.
· Troubleshoots network hardware, software systems, and firmware applications to identify and correct malfunctions.
· Configures and troubleshoots routing and switching equipment, LAN/WAN/VLAN, data and voice/VOIP systems, access points, cabling, etc.
· Utilizes knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP, ethernet, static and dynamic routing, etc.
· Ensures all network and data communications are available to all users during business hours.
· Configuration and support of network infrastructure, including security and maintaining firewalls.
· Performs hardware and software installations or upgrades; including patching systems.
· Maintains the system backups, verifies performance, tests backups and performs restorations as needed.
· Involved in disaster recovery effort including planning, documentation and recovery efforts.
· Involved in provisioning/administration tasks such as add/removing users.
· Develops and maintains system standards, auditing, and system assessments.
· Participates in Information System Risk Assessments and Information Security Programs.
· 3+ years of relevant experience with LAN/WAN, networking, telecommunications, etc.
· Cisco switches, routers, wireless controllers, and access points
· Associate's/Certificate or Bachelor's Degree in IT field preferred
· CCNA or CCNP Certification or training in Cisco is a plus