Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice
The IT Project Analyst will be responsible for being part of a cross functional project team that will assist on a variety of projects.
- Support a wide variety of projects across all business lines and projects
- Complete documentation, testing training, and requirements definition for projects
- Meet the deployment, development, and training objectives as assigned for each project
- Communicate project status; identify roadblocks and provide solutions
- Execute change management policies and procedures
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior IT experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Ability to travel up to 40%