Join a positive work environment where drive is rewarded, there is opportunity for advancement, and people care about making an impact in their community!
SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA (Permanent or Contract)
- Develop, install, maintain, and support MS SQL Server databases.
- Develop and maintain stored procedures using Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Utilize SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) tools.
- Install, configure, patch, and upgrade database software.
- System optimization and capacity planning.
- Develop and test security and disaster recovery.
- Data integration with software and hardware.
- Involved with reporting and KPI dashboards.
- Utilize knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation, standards, and best practices.
- 5+ years of Database Administration (DBA) experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- SSMS, SSRS, SSIS and/or other reporting tools
- T-SQL Development experience
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in IT field preferred