Sr. DevOps Engineer – Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Automation
(Permanent Full-time Opportunity)
Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package and advancement potential, at a growing company with strong partnerships to help the community.
- Utilize skills related to PaaS, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), automation, container orchestration, and Configuration Management.
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support application and server infrastructure to include virtual, cloud, web servers, application servers, etc.
- Follow best practices related to Development Operations (DevOps).
- Troubleshooting, performance optimization, security and root cause analysis.
- Develop and automate application monitoring.
- Manage repository and dependency management tools.
- Develop system analytics tools.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other staff as needed.
- Collaborate with QA team.
- Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Docker containers, Openshift, or Kubernetes
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Graylog, or Splunk
- Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus
- Ant, Maven, Gradle, or MSBuild
- Cloud technologies like Google Cloud (GCP), AWS, or MS Azure
- CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Web servers like nginx, Apache or Microsoft IIS
- Jboss/Wildfly J2EE servers, Bash, Python, Powershell, or Groovy
- Git, Bitbucket, TFS, or SVN
- Virtualization, VMware or Hyper-V
- Linux and/or Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field preferred