Our client is a well-established Cincinnati company. Headquartered here since they were started, they are stable and profitable. They treat employees like family and have very little turnover. Be a part of this great company, with a team and family atmosphere. This is a permanent job in central Cincinnati with full benefits.
The Store Automation Technical Analyst will develop and maintain technical relationships across both internal departments and with third party vendors to support development and integration of our Store Automation Systems. The Store Automation Technical Analyst will be familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures. They will perform a variety of tasks. They may lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity is latitude will enable this person to succeed. There are several new systems that this person will help implement this year.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Technical contact between third party hardware/software vendors on existing and new systems
· Work with POS vendors on hardware and software upgrades
· Ensure new and existing systems enforce PCI standards
· Writing and maintaining SQL and C++ in house applications
· Work with internal departments to create reports
· Install, test and configure Point of Sale Software in a lab environment
· Provide technical and application support including analysis, design and testing
· Assist in the formulation of best practices for users
· Create, maintain and continuously improve documented processes
· BS degree in Computer Science or work equivalent
· 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL, SSIS, and TSQL
· Experience with installation and configuration of POS systems
· Ability to support MS Windows 7/10 in relation to the POS system
· Familiarity with Windows XP/7/10 desktop and servers
· Ability to design and code SQL database parameters and routines
· Ability to maintain, modify and create database structures
· Strong analytical and organizational sills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, operate and perform independently with strong attention to detail.
· Experience with performance tuning and application debugging
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual C++ development and MFC
· PCI and Retalix experience a plus