Do you have an excellent blend of technical abilities, awesome client service & follow-up skills?
Our client is a growing software company looking to add on to their Client Service team. In this exciting role you will provide assistance and phone/email support to clients using one of their HCM applications. You will be empowered to provide accurate and timely documentation of client information and recurring technical issues to support product programs and development for future software updates. Our client provides a supportive team environment with information sharing and effective communication. In this role your primary objectives will include...
- Assessment of issues, critical and analytical thinking to provide excellent and timely resolution to client concerns
- Trouble shoot software concerns and make recommendations for correction and resolution
- Track technical issues and updates in customer management system
- Resolve customer concerns regarding system implementation, process, operations, maintenance or product application
- Interface with software development and implementation teams
- Minimum of 6 months in a support role, preferably in a tech environment
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Strong proficiency in MS SQL, Oracle and database
- Skills in optimizing complicated SQL statements
- CRM and ACD software experience preferred
Ideal schedule for this candidate will be Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm with approximately 5-6 hours of OT during peak seasons.
**Apply now to join this amazing company!
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.